To create a website which all members register and sign up to.
• The website is now live at the1903.ie.
• This website will be how all members sign up and become official members of the 1903.
All official posts, votes, payments, etc, will be done through this website
To create and maintain a substantial membership of 1903 founding members to represent
Dundalk Football Club supporters of all ages and genders.
• We currently have 550+ members in our Facebook Group and 500+ on our mailing list.
• Membership will become official when the members area of the website is complete.
To create a constitution which will enable the Supporters Club to be a long-lasting
• The committee have looked at examples of other Supporters Clubs Constitutions.
• This will be the next item of agenda.
To bring Dundalk Football Club, the Supporters of the Club, and the local community closer
together in common interests.
• Annual Supporters Club “Summer Family Fun Day” in Oriel Park.
• We are open to suggestions on how we can make this happen.
To hold annual Supporters Player of The Year Awards and other regular Supporters Club
• This will allow us to socialize with other members who share a passion for this town, this
sport, and this club.
• A player of the month presentation implemented immediately.
• A player of the year function, done annually at the end of the season.
• Social Events. Examples: Charity Nights, Quiz Nights, Monthly Draw, Poker Classics, etc.
To help the football club grow its supporters base and increase attendances at Oriel Park.
• By promoting the club in every aspect of the town’s life
• By being positive about the role of the club in the recreation of all ages and genders
• Promoting the club in a wider geographical area.
• First time free scheme for certain games to draw in new people to Oriel Park.
The 1903 – Dundalk Fc Supporters Club
To support the local community, through sponsorship and donations whenever possible.
• Every year have a supporters chosen Charity.
• Chosen at the AGM
• Different charity every year.
• Charity from the local area.
• Fundraising for this charity to take place at all events.
• Awareness/promotion on our website & our other platforms.
To have a Supporters Club representative on the board of the football club representing the
interests of all fans.
To create the conditions for a supporter’s shareholding in Dundalk Football Club, and attend AGMs and EGMs, to ask questions on behalf of our membership.
To help safeguard the long-term future of Dundalk Football Club through a strategic ground